Community & Social Responsibility
OTSI is committed to positively influencing the local regions in which we work and live, as well as our global community. Under this Community and Social Responsibility Policy, we are committed to supporting and encouraging employees' personal and professional contributions to environmental, community and social initiatives to enhance the fabric of the locations in which we operate and the world at large. Our commitment is realized through the important programs described below.
Giving back to the communities where we work and live is important to us. At OTSI we encourage our employees to provide help and support, through volunteering time and talent. We are committed to:
- Sponsoring community events that impact and make a difference
- Encouraging our team members to volunteer their time in community groups, education and non-profit organizations
- Providing sponsorships for education and job placement through our diversity and sponsorship programs
- Time off for staff, and other expenses associated with sponsored volunteer events
We recognize the importance of financial support to communities and organizations with the intent to make a positive impact on our society. We embrace the compassionate desire of our employees and as an organization to support disaster relief, education and leadership programs reflecting our core values and desire to make an impact through local and global initiatives.
- We take very seriously our commitment and responsibilities to our communities world wide
- As an organization we give back a percentage of our resources in time and financial contributions
- With our global footprint, we encourage our regional offices and employees to seek, recommend and sponsor organizations and events that promote global and individual responsibility
Empower your Business. Call today.